Licensed Ethernet microwave for multi-service networks
PTP 820 is a point-to-point licensed microwave backhaul platform that integrates leading networking functionality with the industry’s most advanced microwave technologies, creating a superior transport solution.
The PTP820S is a compact all-outdoor wireless backhaul node set to help you meet a wide variety of challenges throughout your network deployment, from macrocells to small-cell backhaul. Whether your challenge is establishing cost effective connectivity to edge sites, reducing spectrum license fees, or reducing your energy-related expenses – The PTP820S is the solution for you.
The PTP 820C has dual-core functionality enabling the system to provide up to 2 Gbps of capacity via software upgrades, eliminating the need for future forklift upgrades, or major system overhaul by the network operator to deliver gigabit-plus capacity.
The PTP820G is a split-mount edge node, suitable for macrocells and microcell backhaul, that delivers up to 1Gbps radio capacity to your transport network. It provides you with the simplicity that comes with deploying a very compact, fixed configuration node, helping you meet your operational efficiency targets. The PTP820G’s fixed configuration simplifies installation, spare part management and maintenance. What’s more, its passive cooling design suits harsh environments, increases reliability and minimizes ambient noise. The PTP820G operates within the entire microwave spectrum, offering high spectral efficiency across licensed and license-exempt frequency bands (6-42GHz). It also supports 2 built-in radio carriers with multiple high-speed data, as well as E1/T1 interfaces.
PTP 820 Product Series Highlights
* Licensed frequency bands 6-42GHz
* Up to 2048 QAM, with 11-step hitless and errorless Adaptive Coding & Modulation (ACM) for high reliability
* Up to 80 MHz bandwidth supported
* Multi-gigabits radio capacity with high spectral efficiency
* TDM and/or packet supporting legacy services and evolution to all-packet
* Integrated Ethernet Switch, MEF Carrier Ethernet 2.0 compliant, MPLS-TP-ready
* Header De-duplication for additional capacity boost
* Intelligent service-centric management utilizing Hierarchical QoS and advanced OA&M capabilities
* Carrier-grade service resiliency (G.8032, MSTP)
* ITU-T Y.1731 Performance Management - MEF 35
* Integrated synchronization solution: Native/SyncE/IEEE 1588v2
* Lowest power consumption with adaptive green mode
* Low Latency with unique frame cut-through for latency sensitive services
* Industry leading system Gain