Civil Foreman for New Site Builds-Co locations
Future Technologies, LLC. Is looking for an experienced and dedicated Civil -Lead/Foreman to work in Georgia.
Please click the link to apply: http://jobs.futuretechllc.com/
All candidates need to be dedicated to working safely and must have quality workmanship. All potential hires must have a current valid driver license and be able to pass a background check and drug screen. The Background must contain no Felony Convictions.
Future Technologies offers excellent pay and benefits including health & life insurance, 401k, paid vacations and holidays.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Concrete and Rebar knowledge is a MUST.
· Utilities Locate and Hand Trenching Experience.
· Candidate must have new site build / colocation and civil construction experience, antenna and line installation, and other wireless related projects.
· Must be able to prepare accurate scopes of work and equipment BOM’s. Must also be able to reconcile construction activities and manage scope change during construction.
· Responsible for planning, implementing, and executing various tasks involved in the new site build / colocation construction scope of work.
· Manage on site field crews to the daily, weekly, and overall project tasks and deliverables.
· Manage projects within budget and timeline, meeting challenging deadlines and unexpected scope changes
· Troubleshooting and resolving project specific issues.
· Accountable for managing the overall project execution including scope, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
· Must be able to maintain and manage sub-contractor relationships, and insure that work is performed in accordance with project requirements.
· Must track and coordinate material delivery, schedule construction, and drive completion to meet schedule and budget expectations.
· Reports project status and performance data as required to Project Management team
JOB REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Must be able to read and understand Construction Drawings and Site Design Packages
· Must be punctual, reliable and have the ability to retain newly learned information
· Must have strong computer skills
· Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and all other associated computer skills.
· Must be able to complete Site Close Out Packages for all Carriers
· Must possess a current, valid driver license
· Must be able to pass a back ground check and drug and alcohol test
· Must possess superior written and verbal communication and organizational skills
A company truck, tools, computer and phone will be provided as part of the employment agreement and will be the full responsibility of the position.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and pride yourself on being a punctual, reliable person, with quality workmanship please respond. Please make sure that you make it clear you are applying for the Open civil position.