HR – Team Builder & Recruiter
Location: Suwanee, GA (FT Headquarters)
Compensation: Salary and Hourly Options Available
401k, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), PTO – per FT employment handbook
Applicant will be trained in roles and responsibilities
Available for Immediate Hire
Future Technologies is looking for a highly motivated, organized team member that can help Future Technologies in the ACTIVE RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION of new and existing team members.
Future Technologies is looking to expand our business based upon current projects and grow our business into new geographical markets and industries. If you want to work with a positive, family oriented, hard-working team, please apply and help us grow!
Roles and Responsibilities
Recruitment of New Employees:
· Work with FT management to define employment requisitions
· Support and manage the process of creating job descriptions for job postings.
· Create job posting ads and coordinate with Future Technologies management and marketing department to post internally and externally (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Job Posting Boards, Etc.).
· Coordinate and help create marketing material for employee recruitment with Future Technologies management and marketing department. (i.e. print outs for job fairs).
· Plan and coordinate with Future Technologies 3rd party staffing partners job postings.
· Manage employee job application pipeline via quickbase application. (i.e. update notes, candidate status in process, etc.). This will include working with candidates to ensure their applications are complete for Future Technologies management to review complete files.
· Coordinate and help prepare job offer letters
Administration & Compliance Activities:
· Coordinate new employee on-boarding process, including document preparation, filing, travel plans and on-board checklist items for new employee.
· Assist Future Technologies management in the planning and execution of employee incentive and retention programs (i.e. Employee of the Quarter, Crew of the Month, Employee Financial Incentive Programs).
· Coordinate existing employee exit process, including document preparation, documentation filing and exit checklist items.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
o High School degree or equivalent
o Additional education or training (Optional)
o Human resource management experience (Optional)
MS Office, strong problem solver, highly self-motivated, creative, good team player.