Atlanta based - Future Technologies, LLC. is looking for experienced and dedicated Tower Lead/Foreman for employment/career opportunity in the Southeastern Region of the US. This position is immediately available for Quarter 1 2016
All candidates need to be dedicated to working safely and must have quality workmanship. All potential hires must have a current valid driver license and be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Future Technologies offers excellent pay and benefits including health & life insurance, 401k, paid vacations and holidays.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Candidate must have new site build / colocation and civil construction experience, antenna and line installation, and other wireless related projects.
· Must be able to prepare accurate scopes of work and equipment BOM’s. Must also be able to reconcile construction activities and manage scope change during construction.
· Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and all other associated computer skills.
· Responsible for planning, implementing, and executing various tasks involved in the new site build / colocation construction scope of work.
· Manage on site field crews to the daily, weekly, and overall project tasks and deliverables.
· Manage projects within budget and timeline, meeting challenging deadlines and unexpected scope changes
· Troubleshooting and resolving project specific issues.
· Accountable for managing the overall project execution including scope, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
· Must be able to maintain and manage sub-contractor relationships, and insure that work is performed in accordance with project requirements.
· Must track and coordinate material delivery, schedule construction, and drive completion to meet schedule and budget expectations.
· Reports project status and performance data as required to Project Management team
JOB REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Must be able to read and understand Construction Drawings and Site Design Packages
· Must have ComTrain Certification
· Must have PIM Testing Certification and be able to prove proficiency
· Must have Anritsu Sweep Certification and be able to prove proficiency
· Must be able to use JDSU fiber test equipment and be able to prove proficiency