60 GHz Point-To-Multipoint Radio
- Ultra-high multi-gigabit throughput
- Plug & play with automatic alignment
- Perfect for 5G fixed wireless and security networks
Millimeter Waves + PtMP, A Winning Combo
The MultiHaul™ brings the advantages of millimeter waves – multi-gigabit throughput and high reliability – to a cost effective point-to-multipoint form factor. Seamlessly and quickly extend your fiber network and start delivering 5G-ready fixed-wireless today.
- Point-to-multipoint 2.3 Gbps over the air capacity to rooftops or street fixtures.
- Plug & play radio uses beamforming antennas that auto-align, making installation a lightning quick one-person job.
- The advanced beamforming technology combines a wide 90-degree scanning angle with pencil-thin beams, maximizing coverage with no interference.
- Physically immune narrow beams are as reliable, interference free and secure as fiber, making them a natural extension of your fiber plant.
- Hacker and jam-proof thin beams provide robust security in addition to the AES encryption.
- Easy street level and rooftop site acquisition and installation with a ½-liter slim and small radio.
- Dynamically adjusts upload and download capacity to align throughput with demand, significantly enhancing the use experience.
- System includes base unit with 3 ports and up to 8 terminal units with 1 or 3 ports, and space and power saving PoE.
- Cost reducing PtMP system requires fewer units per deployment, decreasing both CapEx and OpEx.