Field Service Engineer / Tower technician (Microwave experience a MUST)
Atlanta based - Future Technologies, LLC. is looking for experienced and dedicated Field Service Engineer/Tower technician for employment/career opportunity in the Southeastern Region of the US.
All candidates need to be dedicated to working safely and must have quality workmanship. All potential hires must have a current valid driver license and be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Future Technologies offers excellent pay and benefits including health & life insurance, 401k, paid vacations and holidays.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· -Climbing experience recommended. Comtrain Training can be provided. But Applicant must Have 1 Year minimum
· -Industry knowledge of proper procedures regarding microwave installations is required.
· -Microwave dish path alignment, waveguide testing and troubleshooting, and fabrication skills desirable.
· -Industry certifications including first aid, CPR, tower rescue, man lift operation, etc. helpful.
· -Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· -Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and work well in a crew environment.
· -Computer literate including Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and internet.
· -Technical or Military Communications training a plus.
· -Working knowledge with Licensed Microwave products to include DragonWave, Cambium, Ceragon and Radwin.
· -Working knowledge of NON-licensed Microwave to include Redline, Radwin, and Ceragon/FibeAir
· -Basic understanding of Microwave Theory. (i.e. polarity, path alignment, modulation, bandwidth and power)
· -Use of Power Meter, Ethernet testers and Digital Voltmeter.
· -Understanding of DC and basic AC power.
· -Computer skills should include use of Microsoft Office, Telnet, and HyperTerminal.
· -Ability to read and understand schematics and block diagrams for installation and troubleshooting purposes.
· -Strong customer and interpersonal skills.
· -Ability to stay on task independently and work in a team environment.
· -Ability to work in deadline oriented service maintenance environment
Recommended experience but not required.
- 2+ years’ experience with microwave link construction, pathing and troubleshooting is a bonus
- Tower Climber Certified.
- Some Technical Knowledge or Certifications including JDSU and/or Anritsu.
- Experience in the installation of unlicensed and licensed microwave backhaul. Ability to troubleshoot and install M/W both unlicensed and licensed microwave antenna systems, as well as work with related components with supervision.
- Experience with microwave troubleshooting following a MOP within a service maintenance window.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and pride yourself on being a punctual, reliable person, with quality workmanship please respond. Please visit the link below and complete as your employment application.
Please pay special attention to the upload Section for certifications and other qualifiers located at the bottom section of the application. You can upload all certifications and Documents individually on the website.