Private LTE Networks
Private LTE networks are becoming a primary option for private/industrial network connectivity for wide area network connectivity, as referenced by FirstNET. LTE provides for a STANDARD-BASED solution via the globally recognized 3GPP standards. This standard-based solution provides for a very large ECO-SYSTEM of devices to meet most connectivity needs.
Through the use of FCC licensed spectrum these PRIVATE LTE solutions can provide additional security for connecting the most critical network components.
With Future Technologies 18+ years of experience in deploying wireless networks in both the PUBLIC and PRIVATE networks across the United States and Caribbean Regions, Future Technologies is in a unique position to provide “End to End’ solutions for our customers.
Future Technologies has the specialty skills and experience to provide PRIVATE CELLULAR / PRIVATE LTE Solutions for the below markets:
- Oil & Gas
- Defense Agencies
- Transportation Agencies
- Federal / State / Local Government
- Additional Spectrum Options Available – Please Inquiry
- Including Caribbean Region
Sample Network Design:
- Customers based – Virtual Machine (VM) Based Solutions
- Customer based - Distributed Architecture Solutions
- Hosted Solutions (Managed Service)