RADWIN 2000 is a comprehensive portfolio of Ultra-Capacity Point-to-Point radios.
The RADWIN 2000 radios deliver high-capacity, long-range connectivity at the industry’s most competitive prices, and comply with worldwide regulations and industry standards. Compact and robust, RADWIN 2000 products provide Ethernet and native TDM (up to 16 E1s/T1s), thus enabling seamless migration from TDM to all-IP networks. They are deployed globally by leading cellular carriers and service providers as well as public and private networks.
RADWIN 2000 product lines include:
- RADWIN 2000 D+ Series – Delivering up to 750 Mbps net throughput.
- RADWIN 2000 C-Plus-Series - Delivering up to 250Mbps Ethernet throughput for IP backhaul or bandwidth demanding applications
- RADWIN 2000 C-Series – Delivering up to 200 Mbps net aggregate throughput and up to 16 E1s/T1s.
- RADWIN 2000 B-Series - Delivering and upgradeable solution from 50Mbps to 100Mbps or 200Mbps net aggregate Ethernet throughput and up to 8 E1s/T1s.
- RADWIN 2000 A-Series - Delivering up to 50 Mbps net aggregate throughput and up to 4 E1s/T1s.
RADWIN 2000 C is the ultimate backhaul solution for IP & TDM Networks.
Reaching up to 750 Mbps net aggregate throughput and providing IP and TDM over the same link make this product ideal for today’s and tomorrow’s networks, preparing operators for the seamless migration from legacy TDM to all-IP networks such as LTE/4G.
RADWIN 2000 C-Series products operate in symmetric mode as well as in adaptive asymmetric mode, whereby capacity is dynamically allocated between uplink and downlink based on traffic loads and air-interface conditions. Extremely simple to install and maintain, systems operate flawlessly in the most challenging environments, including non-line-of-site scenarios, interference-ridden environments and extreme temperatures.
Up to 750 Mbps net aggregate throughput
Native TDM (Up to 16 E1s/T1s) + Ethernet over the same link
Long range - up to 120 Km/75 miles
Single radio supporting multiple bands
Asymmetric capacity – fixed or dynamic channel allocation
Advanced technologies: MIMO and OFDM
Low Latency < 3msec
HazLoc certified for safety deployment is hazardous locations