The RADWIN 5000 high-capacity Point-to-Multipoint (HPMP) solution delivers up to 750 Mbps per sector. It is the ideal choice for last mile enterprise connectivity, high-end applications that require guaranteed bandwidth per subscriber.
Point-to-Multipoint portfolio that incorporates a smart beamforming antenna and delivers up to 750 Mbps. The RADWIN 5000 JET beamforming solution delivers secured SLA access with unmatched performance in heavily congested unlicensed band and in licensed bands with scarce spectrum.
- Base station with smart beamforming antenna
- Variety of subscriber units – 10, 25, 50 Mbps upgradable to 100 Mbps
- Up to 750 Mbps per sector, 1 Gbps per cell using 2 x 40MHz
- Long range – 40 Km / 25 miles
- Interference cancellation due to directional narrow beam antenna
- Guaranteed SLA per subscriber unit
- Multiband radio – 3.3 - 3.8 / 3.65 GHz or 5.1-5.8 GHz in the same unit
- Small form factor, IP67 units
- Seamless operation in nLOS/NLOS and severe multipath conditions
- Fixed and nomadic capabilities
- TDD radio synchronization for greater network capacity