JOB TITLE: Site Acquisition Specialist
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Performs desktop review (Lease/amendments review, leverage zoning and permitting analysis, file audit)
· Prepares and submits notice letters to landlords as required
· Obtain landlord consent as required
· Negotiate with landlords to obtain an outcome that is in the client’s best interest from a financial and legal standpoint.
· Ability to prepare, complete and file governmental approvals for client equipment deployment.
· Ability to prepare, complete and file requirements for environmental approvals for client equipment deployment.
· Ability to complete client and site owner/management company requirements for release to build and/or notice to proceed.
· Coordination of any fees required for zoning and permitting fees, etc.
· Coordinate execution of agreements, leases, access and utility easements, and amendments as necessary.
· Uploads documents per client specifications and manages document control as required.
· Resolves leasing, zoning and permitting issues as needed.
· Supports site acquisition team as needed
· Maintains milestone completion forecasts in database.
· 1 - 5 years related experience in wireless telecommunications industry.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or specialized experience.
· Technical understanding/ability.
· Contract and lease interpretation and negotiation experience, ability to analyze basic legal documents.
· Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
· Acute attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
· Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
· Expert in all aspects of Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
· Ability to operate in a dynamic and changing environment
· Ability to travel as required
· Ability to track and manage time for required timesheet submittals
· Ability to complete expense reports for monthly submittal as required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.