JOB TITLE: Site Development Manager
Click the link to apply: http://jobs.futuretechllc.com/
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Perform preliminary search and report on viable locations for sites to ensure entitlements are possible on new build projects.
· Report all site acquisition activities on assigned sites, coordinate with required teams.
· Assist in preparation, monitoring and management of site budgets and schedules. Request applicable POR’s.
· Management and adherence to client and organizational timelines and budgets.
· Understanding of construction drawings and jurisdictional requirements.
· Reviews and/or approves desktop audits as needed (Lease/amendments review, leverage zoning and permitting analysis, file audit)
· Reviews and understands required governmental approvals for client equipment deployment.
· Review and understand requirements for environmental approvals for client equipment deployment.
· Reviews and understands client and site owner/management company requirements for release to build and/or notice to proceed.
· Ability to prepare and manage program/project site build budgets to assure approval of client while maintaining program/project profitability.
· Ability to understand and obtain landlord consent as required
· Negotiate with landlords to obtain an outcome that is in the client’s best interest from a financial and legal standpoint.
· Coordination of any fees required for zoning and permitting fees, etc.
· Coordinate execution of agreements, leases, access and utility easements, and amendments as necessary.
· Uploads documents per client specifications and manages document control as required.
· Resolves leasing, zoning and permitting issues as needed.
· Supports site acquisition team as needed
· Management of staff and vendor workload and new assignments of work.
· Oversight of vendor authorization and management of performance.
· Maintains milestone completion forecasts in database.
· 8+ years related experience in wireless telecommunications industry, specifically in Site Acquisition.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or specialized experience.
· Technical understanding/ability.
· Contract and lease interpretation and negotiation experience, ability to analyze basic legal documents.
· Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
· Acute attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
· Ability to oversee, supervise and coordinate staff and vendor resources
· Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
· Expert in all aspects of Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
· Ability to operate in a dynamic and changing environment
· Ability to travel as required
· Ability to track and manage time for required timesheet submittals
· Ability to complete expense reports for monthly submittal as required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.