System Engineer/Integration Technician
Atlanta based - Future Technologies, LLC. is looking for a self-motivated and experienced System Engineer/Integration Technician for employment/career opportunity in the Southeastern Region of the US. This full time W-2 position is immediately available with competitive market wages.
All candidates need to be dedicated to working safely and must have quality workmanship. All potential hires must have a current valid driver license and be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
You may Apply at http://Jobs.futuretechllc.com
Future Technologies offers excellent pay and benefits including health & life insurance, 401k, paid vacations and holidays.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follow a set written schedule plan that may be fluid day-to-day
· Install, commission, integrate, perform limited and full ATP testing of cell sites for various major carriers, service providers, and equipment types and technologies.
· Pull test results from phone and submit for approval.
· Submit all necessary report and paperwork and ensure site is 100% operational before moving on to the next site.
JOB REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Must have working knowledge of Integration work with Ericsson Equipment including but not limited to DUS, DUL, BB5216, XMU, Etc.
· Certification with Ericsson Integration equipment a plus but not required. (We will train if needed)
· Must be punctual, reliable and have the ability to retain newly learned information in an ever-changing environment.
· Must have excellent computer skills
· Must be able to complete Site Close Out Packages and Reports correctly and efficiently.
· Able to complete required deliverable
· Must be able to work well with others
· Must possess a current, valid driver license
· Must be able to pass a back ground check and drug and alcohol test
· Must possess superior written and verbal communication and organizational skills
A company truck, tools, computer and phone will be provided as part of the employment agreement and will be the full responsibility of the position.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and pride yourself on being a punctual, reliable person, with quality workmanship please respond. Please visit the link below and complete as your employment application.
Please pay special attention to the upload Section for certifications and other qualifiers located at the bottom section of the application. You can upload all certifications and Documents individually on the website.