Field Service Engineer/ Tower top Technician
All candidates need to be dedicated to working safely and must have quality workmanship. All potential hires must have a current valid driver license and be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Future Technologies offers excellent pay and benefits including health & life insurance, 401k, paid vacations and holidays.
(Most Work is currently located in Southeast US region)
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Candidate must have a Minimum of 1 year climbing and tower construction experience, antenna and line installation, microwave installation, or other wireless related project experience.
· Need to be able to read a RFDS and or Port Matrix/ Fiber schematic
· Read and understand scopes of work and equipment BOM’s.
· Review construction activities and identify scope changes during construction.
· Responsible for executing various tasks involved in the construction scope of work assigned by the crew lead.
· Must be able to work with the crew lead to troubleshoot and resolve project specific issues.
· Must be accountable and responsible for the project execution including scope, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
JOB REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· ComTrain or equivalent Certification
· Must be punctual, reliable and have the ability to retain newly learned information
· Must work well with others
· Current, valid driver license
· Back ground check and drug and alcohol test
· Read and understand Construction Drawings and Site Design Packages
· Need to have a moderate to strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook programs
· Prefer you to have moderate to strong computer skills
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and pride yourself on being a punctual, reliable person, with quality workmanship please respond. Please visit the link below and complete as your employment application.